Wednesday 1 April 2015

Justin Bieber working on new album with Kanye West

Justin Bieber has been working on his new collection with some of music's huge names on his partners list. 

The Canadian superstar uncovered he'd enrolled Kanye West and Rick Rubin for the new project as he talked about his new music in an Interview with USA Today.

"I'm finishing up the album now, working with Kanye and Rick," said Bieber. "I'm not rushing it, I'll just wait until it's totally done." 

Kanye West has worked together with individual big names including Rihanna and Big Sean. 

Rick Rubin, in the mean time, has produced songs for everybody from rappers like Eminem and Jay-Z to pop stars including Adele and Lana Del Rey.

When people asked how the new album would sound like Justin Bieber added, "I don't want to say 'it's different,' because that's what everyone says. But it is different, it's a grown-up version of Justin and I think people will be shocked." 

Justin also said in USA Today's Interview that his album was actually done, but he chose to scrap it and make some changes.

"My whole direction has changed," he said. "What you are thinking about all the time is what you write, and now that I'm thinking about more positive things, it completely changes my music.

"I had to re-do my whole new album. It was done but it didn't match up to where I am now and where my head's at," he explained. "I want to tell my story, but I also want to give people hope. I lost hope for a while, I was in a dark place, but it's about getting out of that rut. It's about knowing there's sunshine on the other side." 


No comments:

Post a Comment