Wednesday 13 May 2015

Pootshi = Life

Pootshi is not a just a dog to me. He is my life partner. I call him my best friend, i call him my buddy, my brother, my husband, my soul mate, my everything. Life was never going to be the same without my Pootshi.




I received my pootshi on the 13th of November 2012 as a birthday gift from a friend of mine. It was my first year in college here in Egypt. He surprised me in a cafe, hiding pootshi in a jacket, because it was raining like hell in Alexandria.

This was literally the best surprise that ever happened to me. I loved him from the first day. Yes this might seem cheesy but come on I'm not talking about a guy I'm talking about a dog here. I knew that finally my life was complete with pootshi.

I live alone and that's why I feel that pootshi really filled my life. Without him I would go crazy. He always makes a sound and that's what keeps me safe. Knowing that someone is with me even if it is just a dog.

But the thing is, and maybe nobody will understand, pootshi to me isn't just a dog. No No, I already mentioned what he is to me and the most important thing and what he really is to me is that he is my SON. Pootshi is human. Pootshi is life.

I can’t go a day without him. Messing up and screwing my house are his habits. I come back every day to finding that pootshi has ruined something new at home. But to me, I do not care, as long as I have got him.

He is my shoulder to cry on and for real and I promise he understands me more than ANYONE. I speak to him more than I do with my friends and I trust him more than anybody else.

Pootshi isn't like any dog and eats dry food or like canned dog food. Nah pootshi eats hot dog, pizza, shawerma, basically anything we eat he doesn't mind eating at all he actually doesn't eat dog food he only eats food we eat. And when I'm sitting with my family or friends on the table, and we are eating, he wants to be sitting with us eating the same food. Why would he eat something not as tasty as ours? He even eats nuts and chips with me. Oh, and I did find him eating my makeup a few times.

He is such a smart and funny dog. And that's what I love about him. Whenever he sees anyone he is always all excited and happy and jumps so high where he can reach your face from excitement. Everybody loves pootshi so much. Whenever somebody comes over pootshi is the first one to greet them at the door with a great big welcome.


When I need someone I always go to pootshi without thinking. Yes I know he doesn't answer me, but I know and I'm sure he understands. He knows when am sad, he knows when I'm sick. He understands me. His eyes speak. When I cry, he licks my tears off face to tell me not to cry. He even makes sounds and might as well cry with me without knowing what is wrong. He feels me. I know that till the day I die, I will never love someone as much as I love this dog. He really means too much to me. I wish humans were as close to dogs and knew how to be loyal and faithful as dogs are to us.




No comments:

Post a Comment